- This event has passed.
Taste of Lapeer
October 4, 2018 @ 17:30 - 20:30
The Lapeer Area Citizens Against Domestic Assault (LACADA) Board of Directors would like to invite you to participate in a very special event. The 26th annual Taste of Lapeer fundraiser will be held on October 4th, 2018 at the Lapeer Country Club. WE NEED YOUR HELP in making it a success. During this exciting charitable event, guests can sample amazing delicacies from area restaurants while enjoying a fun-filled live auction that benefits the LACADA domestic violence emergency shelter.
For the past 26 years, LACADA has provided support services and safe emergency shelter to women and children who were fleeing domestic violence in their homes. Since the shelter first opened its doors, LACADA has sheltered over 4,000 women and children. Over 18,000 crisis calls have been answered through LACADA’s 24-hour helpline. The emergency shelter located right here in Lapeer County, operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In the past, business and community leaders, such as you, have been most generous in donating products, services and cash (for the purchase of Auction items) for our exciting live auction. The funds raised at Taste of Lapeer are crucial to ensure that LACADA can continue to provide safe shelter to the survivors of domestic violence within our community.
Here are a few ways you can help: 1. Mark your calendar now and plan to attend Taste of Lapeer on October 4th. Tickets will be available for purchase at $75 each. We encourage you to bring a friend or colleague to this event, it’s truly a great evening of FUN, FOOD and feastIVITY. 2. Consider donating an item or service for our exciting live auction or raffle. All donors are acknowledged in the auction booklet. Please review the attached Donor/Sponsorship form. 3. Become an Event Sponsor. There are six levels of Sponsorship available and it’s an excellent opportunity for you or your business to be recognized as a community leader at our largest event of the year! Check out the sponsorship levels on the attached Donor/Sponsorship form or on LACADA’s website; (www.lacada.org) and pick the level that meets your promotion/support needs the best.
Please use the enclosed “Sponsorship/Auction Donation Form” or contact us directly and we can discuss how you can support LACADA in helping the women and children survivors of domestic and sexual violence here in Lapeer County.
LACADA appreciates your consideration of this request. If you need any further information please don’t hesitate to contact our offices at: (810) 667-4193 or email us at: email@example.com. Or you can visit our website at; www.lacada.org where you can donate or complete the sponsorship form.
Thank you for your support,
– The LACADA Board of Directors & Tracey A. Walker ~ Executive Director
Background: An estimated 1.3 million women are victims of physical assault by an intimate partner each year. One in every four women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime. Lapeer Area Citizens Against Domestic Assault (LACADA) offers help, but we need you.
Event: On Thursday, October 4th, 2018, LACADA will hold its 26th Annual Taste of Lapeer. This is an exciting charitable event where guests can sample amazing delicacies from area restaurants while enjoying a fun-filled live auction that benefits the emergency shelter.
We Need your help to continue providing safe shelter to women & children!
Here are two ways you can make a difference:
1. Auction Donation: (Consider donating an item or service for our live auction or raffle) In planning for Taste of Lapeer, we are in need of new and exciting auction items to keep the energy fresh. While some of the most popular items and trips from last year are making a return, we still need your help! In past years, local artists, business owners, and friends have donated unique items including; wine tasting events, hand-made jewelry, trips, sports tickets and artwork.
2. Event Sponsorship: Sponsorships are also available for you to consider. We have updated the sponsorships, offering tickets to the event in some of the packages.
For your sponsorship, you or your company will receive recognition in various forms based on the amount of your sponsorship.
• Prep Cook Sponsor: $100.00 – Name/Business listed in Auction program.
• Pastry Chef Sponsor: $250.00 – Business card ad in Auction program.
• Line Chef Sponsor: $500.00 – 1/2 page ad in the Auction program + 2 tickets to the event.
• Sous Chef Sponsor: $1,000.00 – 1/2 page ad in Auction program + 4 tickets to the event.
• Executive Chef Sponsor: $2,500.00 – Name/Business Logo in all printed material & a 1/2 page ad/logo in Auction program + 8 tickets to the event & a reserved table with name/logo.
• IRON CHEF SPONSORSHIP: $6,000 – Prominent Logo/Name/Business placement
*Exec. & Iron sponsor deadline: Sept. 4, 2018.
Online Sponsorship Donation
Online Ticket Purchase
*You do not need a PayPal account to complete transaction. Simply choose, “No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card.”