- This event has passed.
Taste of Lapeer 2022
October 6, 2022 @ 05:30 - 08:30
We need your support!
The 29th annual Taste of Lapeer will be held on October 6th, 2022 at the Lapeer Country Club. Now, more than ever, We Need Your Help in making this year’s event a success. During this exciting charitable event,
guests can sample amazing delicacies from area restaurants while enjoying a fun-filled live auction that benefits LACADA (Lapeer Area Citizens Against Domestic Assault), Lapeer county’s domestic violence emergency shelter.
For the past 31 years, LACADA, a 501C3 Nonprofit, has provided support services and safe emergency shelter to women and children who were fleeing domestic violence in their homes. Since the shelter first opened its doors, LACADA has sheltered over 4,500 women & children. The past year has been difficult for everyone, but even more so for survivors of domestic violence who were isolated in unsafe environments with limited access to the support services they so desperately need.
In the past, business and community leaders, such as you, have been most generous in donating prod- ucts, services and cash (for the purchase of Auction items) for our exciting live auction. The funds raised at Taste of Lapeer are crucial to ensure that LACADA can continue to provide safe shelter to the survivors of domestic violence within our community.
Here are a few ways you can help:
- Mark your calendar now and plan to attend TASTE OF LAPEER on October 6th. Tickets will be available for purchase at $75 each. We encourage you to bring a friend or colleague to this event, it’s truly a great evening of FUN, FOOD and feastIVITY.
- Consider donating an item or service for our exciting live auction or raffle. All donors are acknowledged in the auction booklet. Please review the attached Donor/Sponsorship form.
- Become an Event Sponsor. There are six levels of Sponsorship available and it’s an excellent opportunity for you or your business to be recognized as a community leader at our largest event of the year! Check out the sponsorship levels on the attached Donor/Sponsorship form or on LACADA’s website; (www.lacada.org)
Please use the enclosed “Sponsorship/Auction Donation Form” or contact us directly to discuss how you can support LACADA in helping the women and children survivors of domestic violence here in Lapeer County.
LACADA appreciates your consideration of this request. If you need any further information please don’t hesitate to contact our offices at: (810) 667-4193 or email us at: email@example.com. You can also visit our website at; www.lacada.org where you can donate or complete the sponsorship form.
For your sponsorship, you or your company will receive recognition in various forms based on the amount of your sponsorship.
• Prep Cook Sponsor: $100.00 – Name/Business listed in Auction program.
• Pastry Chef Sponsor: $250.00 – Business card ad in Auction program.
• Line Chef Sponsor: $500.00 – 1/2 page ad in the Auction program + 2 tickets to the event.
• Sous Chef Sponsor: $1,500.00 – 1/2 page ad in Auction program + 6 tickets to the event.
• Executive Chef Sponsor: $3,000.00 – Name/Business Logo in all printed material & a 1/2 page ad/logo in Auction program + 10 tickets to the event & a reserved table with name/logo.
• IRON CHEF SPONSORSHIP: $6,000 – Prominent Logo/Name/Business placement alongside all printed material for event + & a full-page ad in the Auction program + 10 tickets to the event & a reserved table with name/logo.
*Exec. & Iron sponsor deadline: Sept. 18, 2022.