Responsible maintaining the security and safety of LACADA’s Emergency Shelter and respond to the crisis line and survivors needs in a timely manner.
- Provide all incoming DV/SA emergency shelter participants with individualized support and orientation into the emergency shelter program.
- Assist resident with development and implantation of a safety plan.
- Provide proper maintenance of all client records following agency policy and procedures.
- Report regularly and make recommendations to the LACADA Program Director regarding the physical and maintenance needs of the emergency shelter and outreach building.
- Maintain the safety and security of all Emergency Shelter Residents.
$10.00 per hour – varies based on experience
Please send resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org